specific: to change my out look on life and change my attitude
measures: To be successful i am going to have to take a day at a time, and show people i have changed
action: to reach this goal this year i am going to have to think before i take any action in what i do so i could feel like i do everything right, and take day by day and stop having such a negative attitude on everything and think positive.
reasonable: yes this is reasonable i just got to stop and think and take time in my reactions and not just doing things with out thinking, so i know i actually did something right and not having to worry about if i hurt someone else's feelings.
timely: this is going to take a lot of time everyday I am stuck with decision, and always coming back with the wrong reactions so i have to take time in my actions in every days life and my attitude toward things.
A goal that i have for my self would have to be to try and be a different person, and really think before i do things in life, because i do not wanna live with regrets i want to come out successful.
To reach my goal I am going to have to take a lot of time in my day to make sure I have a positive out look on everything and make sure I work hard, and think before I do things. My goal will take me quit a while to reach because mine is kind of difficult and it will take a lot of time to reach my goal, I am just going to have to put a lot of time and effort into this goal. So people and as well as my self can think positive just like me and actually think before taking action. Being able to change my attitude and having a better look on life.
No comments:
Post a Comment